- Flexible – power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 24″ of Rip capacity for ripping 4×8 plywood or osb sheets
- Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate
- Metal roll cage base offer greater durability than plastic Bases
- Power-loss reset prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position
The DEWALT DCS7485T1 FLEXVOLT 60V Max* 8-1/4″ Table Saw Kit features FLEXVOLT technology; the world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V Max* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V max* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V Max* and 120V Max* tools from DEWALT. This table saw features 24″ of rip capacity for ripping 4×8 Plywood or OSB sheets. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments smooth and accurate, with tool free adjustment of the guarding. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. This saw offers ‘power-loss reset’ which prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the switch is left in the “on” position. It has a metal roll cage base for greater durability than plastic bases. On board storage included for guard, fence, push stick, riving knife, wrenches and miter gauge. Specs: no load speed 5800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8″, depth of cut at 90 degrees: 2-1/2″, depth of cut at 45 degrees: 1-3/4″. Kit includes: (1) table saw, (1) carbide blade, (1) push stick, (1) blade guard, (1) rip fence, (1) non-thru cut riving knife, (1) 60V max* Lithium battery, (1) fast charger, (2) blade wrenches, (1) miter gauge, and user guide.
60V MAX 8-¼ TABLE SAW
● 24-inch rip capacity
● Cordless convenience with the power of a corded tool
● Rack and pinion telescoping fence system
● Site-Pro Modular Guarding System allows for tool free adjustments
● Material support allows for narrow rip cuts
● On-board storage for components included with saw
The world’s first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools.
THIS IS NEXT LEVEL POWER
The FLEXVOLT system brings you the future of power with cordless tools unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. With a highly innovative voltage-changing battery and a lineup of groundbreaking 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools to match, FLEXVOLT tools have the power that will change the way work gets done.
THE TECHNOLOGY THAT GETS IT DONE
The FLEXVOLT battery’s ability to automatically change between two voltages gives users a serious advantage when it comes to efficiency. It’s the battery that not only powers, but improves the run-time of our DEWALT 20V MAX* tools, so you don’t have to invest in a whole new system. It’s the battery that brings the power of corded to a new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* DEWALT tools so you can finally work on a fully cordless jobsite. This revolutionary battery will change the way things get done.
ONE BATTERY. TWO VOLTAGES.
The FLEXVOLT battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4x the run-time. And because the FLEXVOLT battery is the only battery that automatically changes voltages when you change tools, you can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT.